Thursday, June 4, 2009

Circles in the office.

I walked around the campus where I work and found some fun circles. Behold:

Detail of art in a lounge.


A vent cover in one of the older buildings. Amazing how much work went into just this little piece of the building.


A wall separating the walkway from the patient cafeteria. The wall goes about forty feet. Part of it slides open for day time and then they close it at night to lock up.



I don't work at the Salt Flats but I didn't want to create an entire new post for just this one pic. I've always loved The Tree. In 4th grade Jenny Reimann gave me and the rest of the class the same kind of green rock used on the tree. Her uncle had worked on it. I still have the rock, wrapped in paper towel, marked 'precious', and in a box. I am a nerd.

No comments: